Monday, August 3, 2009

Essential Oils


I just returned from an Essential Oils conference in Utah with Dana Young, who makes the oils that I use - BE YOUNG ESSENTIAL OILS.
He and a team of Doctors, Dentists, and experts from all over the world lectured for 4 days about the uses/science behind oils. It was so incredible - my brain is just exploding with information. I can't wait to learn more.
The human body truly is an incredible instrument - we give it the tools it needs and it heals itself. We stand in it's way by eating unhealthy food and taking in nasty chemicals in the personal care products we use, and it falls apart. It's no wonder we are one of the FATTEST, UNHAPPIEST, SICKEST nations in the world. (The World Health Organization ranks us as 37th - that's right up there with CUBA, of all places - in health care). I'm so glad to have found these wonderful, natural products and have already seen miraculous results in mine and Kev's health.

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

so good to hear from you!!! I am glad I can see pics of your fun adventures!
our blog site is:
www.nsbroderickfamily.blogspot.com